The Entire Church Benefits
In small accountability groups, engaged and married couples alike will motivate each other to apply Godís principles for marriage to their own relationships. Each small group is led by a facilitating couple that guides group discussions and activities. Couples who successfully complete the study can in turn help others by leading a new group. Whatís more, Two Becoming One encourages church members to exercise their spiritual gifts in small groups.
Benefits for Your Church
- Couples who lead it often become church leaders
- Properly administered, Two Becoming One may help limit your pastor's counseling load
- Encourages your church members to exercise their spiritual gifts
- Ministers to both married and engaged couples
- Provides an excellent way of reaching out to couples outside the church