Two Becoming One is a ministry of Christian Family Life
Christian Family Life was founded to teach God's faith principles on marriage to couples so that they may know Christ more intimately and be freed to serve Him. Through counseling, small groups and seminars, the ministry and the Two Becoming One study have helped thousands of Christian couples build faith-based marriages.
- 1971 - Christian Family Life founded by Don Meredith and Barry Leventhal featuring "performance to faith" relationship principles
- 1975 - FamilyLife founded by Don Meredith, Dennis Rainey and others
- 1981 - Becoming One published by Thomas Nelson
- 1993 - Becoming One small group material created
- 1999 - Moody Press publishes Two Becoming One
- 2003 - New 8-week curriculum leader kit designed for small groups & Sunday school classes
Don and Sally Meredith are marriage counselors who have taught relationship principles for married couples, parents, and adult singles for over 30 years. They are the founders of Christian Family Life and authors of the book and workbook, Two Becoming One. The Merediths have four grown children and reside in Charlotte, NC.
Charles and Buffy Wimmer have served in marriage ministry for over 18 years, counseling both married and engaged couples. Charles is the Executive Director of Christian Family Life and serves as a board member for Charlotte Metro for Family & Marriage. Buffy is a Certified Marriage Counselor. They have been married for over 30 years and have two adult children and one grandchild.
Jimmy and Patti Makar
Crew Chief of Bobby LaBonte NASCAR team